HOUSE RULES, TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
1. TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
We organize the event as a TANGO MARATHON, this means:
- We expect you to bring enough energy to dance through the evenings and the long nights till the early morning hours.
- It is perfectly fine to dance one or multiple tandas but please DO NOT BLOCK the view “cabeceo” for other sitting dancers.
- Any dance style is welcomed as long as it is performed in a respectful and safe manner towards other dancers.
- We encourage participants to respect the known tango codigos especially mirada & cabeceo and ronda (line of dance) and good floor-craft.
- We expect you to be dressed tastefully and maintain personal hygiene to respect your partners.
- There are facilities to change your clothes several times during a long night.
- We aim to create the best possible experience for our participants.
- First in, first confirmed is therefore not one of our main criteria. We take into consideration a lot of things, average age
distribution of participants, dance experience (a minimum of 3 years is recommended but its not the only criteria) and style, regular or new visitors, gender balancing, single or couple
registrations, demography, hobby or professional dancers, to name a few.
- We appreciate any additional information you give us with your registration.
- Please book flights and accommodation only after receiving our confirmation of participation.
2. Registration process:
3. Cancellation policy
4. Privacy & GDPR data collection
We collect the following data: name, email address, country, city, FB profile, phone number, age.
We receive your personal data when you provide them to us yourself by filling registration form on our website http://souvlakitangomarathon.com which is administrated by T.M. CYPRUS “SOUVLAKI” TANGO MARATHON, and/or when you contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org, and/or when you use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We collect your personal data so that we can register you for our event, keep you informed of minute to minute proceeding of the event and to send you information about our coming events.
We will keep your personal data till the end and retain it for future events, but at any time you have the right to access, right to rectification, right to erasure and right to restrict processing.
We will not use your personal data for profiling.
WELCOME TO THE LIMASSOL "SOUVLAKI" TANGO FAMILY